Would you like to play a key role within the creative team, partnering with the Creative Director to build out the team and guide projects? Please continue reading…
We are looking to meet a lead designer (or senior designer) who wants to help others grow from their guidance but is still looking to create their best work. You’ll be working on the best projects, either in creating a north start design vision or guiding others who are supporting you. While this role demands extensive experience in the UI/UX process, you will have the opportunity to flex on other design categories like print and identity if you choose.
Key knowledge & skills:
- To be as transparent as possible, your people skills will be necessary
- Ability to lead by example to set the quality bar
- Able to formulate an end vision and explain it to clients and stakeholders
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Proficient with Sketch or Figma, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Keynote/
Powerpoint etc. (a few of these are pretty essential)
- English (verbal & written) is a must, all other languages a plus
What’s in it for you?
First of all: A permanent employment contract with our cliënt. In addition to a tempting package of employment conditions, career prospects and training opportunities, they offer chair massages, provide your lunch and have Friday drinks at their massive company bar.
Interested in this permanent role? Please contact by filling in the form below or send an email to email@example.com